- Sessions are by appointment only.
- Sessions are clothed, so we encourage people to come dressed in comfortable, non-restrictive, non-bulky clothes. (For most people this means the kind of clothes you feel comfortable moving in, such as yoga pants.)
- Sessions are held in a communal setting where 2-6 people will be receiving sessions concurrently. It’s our experience that the “group soul” enhances the therapeutic experience for everyone (including the practitioners!).
- Appointments are 60 minutes
- Each session will be supported by practitioners trained in Craniosacral work.
- Session fees are on an affordable sliding-scale. No one turned away for lack of funds.
About Craniosacral Work
Craniosacral work is educated, specific, noninvasive touch that supports your body’s innate ability to heal.
As an evolution of Cranial Osteopathy, it supports the nervous system, brain, spinal cord and thereby affects the whole body. It is a sometimes gentle, sometimes deep, hands-on approach that aims to promote core unwinding and deep relaxation to relieve pain and dysfunction and foster an overall fluid sense of ease. Craniosacral work can be especially beneficial for chronic pain, post traumatic stress, vertigo and headaches.
To help create an open heart, a clear head and a free body.
– Mission statement of Visionary Craniosacral Work™